Saturday, October 17, 2020

Your Art Inspired by Storm Approaching

 Enjoy the art inspired by Sara's Photograph, Storm Approaching
(The inspiration image is at the bottom of this post..)

Julie Brandt: Spring Fog
Oil on Canvas, 8"x 8"
Spring fog quiets now
Dogwood hidden in mist
Nestling tender blooms

Both Sara's photo and Helen's painting of clouds urged me to take action on painting the foggy morning.


Helen Eaton: Under the Billowing Clouds
Oil on Canvas, 9"x 12"

Clouds really are the artwork of the sky.  They add color, texture, interest, and mood to an otherwise plain blue canvas.


Inspiration Image:  Storm Approaching  by Sara Harley
Clouds fascinate me. One evening this summer, I stood outside
with my camera as a storm approached. Thunder in the distance,
the wind was blowing the clouds in a fast moving kaleidoscope.
I was happy capturing a series of abstracts created by Mother Nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!