Friday, October 9, 2020

Your Art Inspired by Purrfect Companion

  Enjoy the art inspired by Sara's photograph, Purrfect Companion
(The inspiration image is at the bottom of this post..)

Helen Eaton: Better Half
Oil on Canvas, 5"x 7"
Buff showed up at our backdoor one freezing night last winter.  We gave him shelter in the garage for the night, then of course you know what happened... He made himself at home. On one side, he's sweet and hilarious. He purrs loudly and cuddles in our laps.  On the other, he's aggravating and annoying. He opens drawers and unrolls toilet paper!  We do love him, so I decided that his portrait should only show his better half!


Diedre Townsend: Sassy!
Pencil on Watercolor Paper
My kitty, Sassafras
I wanted to paint my kitty because I think she is so pretty. 
I decided to do a pencil drawing first. 
We call her Sassy and that fits her personality exactly!



Inspiration Image: Purrfect Companion by Sara Harley
Love them or not, there is no denying that cats
have unique personalities. Myrtle Ertle Oickle
adopted us seven years ago. Lap time with her
is one of my daily joys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!