Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Your Art Inspired by First Snow

Enjoy these works of art inspired by Helen's First Snow.
(You can see the inspiration piece at the bottom of this post.)


AJ: Toddler's Sweater with Snowflake Pockets
Crochet with Acrylic and Wool Yarn
My daughter loves seeing the snow. I made her this little sweater with snowflake pockets using some acrylic and wool yarn scraps.


Sara Harley: The Grass Is Not Greener
I have two dogs who are restless souls if they don't get their daily walk.
If they are in, they want out.
If they are out, they want in...especially when it's cold outside.
The grass is not always greener on the other side.






https://wordweaverart.blogspot.com/2010/07/first-snow.html
February Inspiration Image 2: First Snow by Helen Eaton
What could these little ones be thinking?
(I wish I was out there... or... I'm glad I'm not out there.
It's warm in here... or... It's cold out there.
What do you think when it snows?
It's beautiful... or... It's going to be a mess.
Let's go play... or... Let's get a shovel.
I choose to believe that this little one and her pup are in awe 

and that she's clapping for joy at the white blanket she sees outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!