Thursday, June 11, 2020

Your Art Inspired by Blowing Bubbles


Enjoy the art inspired by Helen's Blowing Bubbles painting
(The inspiration image is at the bottom of this post.)




Sara Harley: Bubble with Joy
Photograph
Happy bubble...bubble over...bubbling with joy. Where do I feel like that? In my garden. No matter what's going on in my life, or in the world around me, walking through my garden brings me joy. Yellow, the colour of happiness, a flower to convey a sense of place, and bubbles to signify joy, combine to visually express how I feel in my garden. 
Note for those wondering: this image was captured with my camera, and has not been manipulated on the computer.
 


June Inspiration 2: Blowing Bubbles by Helen Eaton
Why do bubbles make us smile?
Pink bubble gum is sugary and sweet.
Fizzy bubbles are in all the best drinks.
Speech bubbles give your doodles a voice.
Bubbling soup pots on the stove smell like home.
Texting bubbles on he screen means he's typing a reply.
Scented bubbles in your bath wash a way the day's stress.
Soapy bubbles and warm water on your hands keep you healthy.
Plastic bubble wrap can be squeezed or twisted to give satisfying pops.
Blowing bubbles through a wand makes babies laugh and reach to catch one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!