Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Your Art Inspired by Basket of Peaches

 Enjoy the art inspired by Helen's painting, Basket of Peaches.
(The Inspiration Image is at the bottom of this post.)

Sara Harley: Balancing Act
Helen's inspiration prompts always manage to stretch my creative mind and get me thinking outside my usual photographic box. In response to her peaches spilling out of a basket, I decided to stack my peaches. Without the aid of photoshop, I managed a stack of five. However, I preferred this image of four (there is one unseen in the sugar bowl). It took many tries to achieve the balancing act, and I have been eating many bruised peaches!


Basket of Peaches  by Helen Eaton
There's just something about a basket of fresh peaches that gets me every time.  I want to pick one up and take a deep breath to smell it.  If you see beautiful peaches in the grocery store, go ahead... sniff one.  If you don't smell a thing, put it right back where you found it. If the vendor at the farmers' market has peaches, go ahead... smell them. Then hand him your money and let him put them into your reusable cloth bag.
 

2 comments:

  1. You two are amazing - always fun to see what you come up with! I always think I'll join in, and then I completely forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks! It's nice to be called "amazing" every once in a while!

      Delete

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!