Friday, June 18, 2021

Your Art Inspired by Smoky Mountain Stream

Enjoy the art inspired by Helen's painting, Smoky Mountain Stream.
(The Inspiration Image is at the bottom of this post.)

Jeanne King: Peace Like a River
Ink and Colored Pencils
Helen’s comments on her painting included the song title, “Peace Like a River.” Whenever I see those words, I can hear the song. May we all come to know such peace. 

Sara Harley: Reflections in the Stream

Reflections in the Stream by Sara Harley
I walk through our local trails every day, and every day I look for reflections in the stream that winds through the park. It amazes me how many different views I can find at the same  location. For this image I tried to capture the beautiful blues and greens, similar to Helen’s painting.


June Inspiration 1:Smoky Mountain Stream by Helen Eaton
Whether it's a river, creek, brook, or stream, I want to watch it for a while.  The person who wrote "Peace Like a River" must have felt the same way. There's something soothing to the soul about watching and listening to water trickle and tumble over stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!