Sunday, March 22, 2020

Your Art Inspired by Someday

Our first submission for art inspired by Helen's "Someday" (inspiration image at the bottom of this post)...

Sara Harley: Sometimes
saraharleyphotos.blogspot.com

photographic art

Sometimes... I am a stream, dancing through the forest. I am a rabbit, timid and unsure. I am a tree, grounded and strong. I am a flower, unfolding with beauty. I am a butterfly, dreams lifting my wings. Sometimes

March Inspiration 3: Someday by Helen Eaton
Are you... ?
An ocean or a lake?
A babbling brook or still waters?
The diving board or the kiddie pool?
A rocky shoreline  or a sandy beach?
Gently rolling waves or crashing whitecaps?
Pine trees and grass or palm trees and sand?
A swimsuit and towel or windbreaker and boots?
Whitewater rapids in a kayak or picnic with a camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!