Thursday, July 16, 2020

Your Art Inspired by Salsa Grande

Enjoy the art inspired by Helen's painting, Salsa Grande
(The inspiration image is at the bottom of this post..)

Sara Harley: Savouring Summer
photographic art
When I saw this little hummingbird enjoying our bright red flowers, I knew I wanted to capture the moment. Many attempts were made over the coming days and this is one of my favourites. This is an unedited photograph, overlaid with two textures to give the image a painterly feel. I chose the title as a nod to Helen's inspiration painting, Salsa Grande.


July Image: Salsa Grande by Helen Eaton


Do you need a good recipe for salsa?
Gather everything you see in this painting... Chop up the vegetables...  Add some salt and garlic... Squeeze the lime... Then get the chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!