Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Your Art Inspired by Yellow VW Beetle

Think happy today!
Enjoy the images in this fun grouping!
(The inspiration Image is at the bottom or the post.)



Darlene Awalt: Choose Kindness
Sara Harley: Yellow VW Beetle and Friend
Instagram: @saraharley.photos
Photographic Art
I originally planned to create something inspired by the colour yellow. I photographed a few different subjects throughout the month, but I kept thinking about a photo I took in 2018. Helen and I have often seem to have similar taste when it comes to creating images. I created something new using my old photograph. I simplified the background and applied some textures. Then I added a little something...because this beetle needed a friend!


Lindsey Gann: Time Machine
Instagram: @lindesy_g 
Wood Burning



March Inspiration 2: Yellow VW Beetle by Helen Eaton
I spy with my little eye… something that is…… YELLOW!

Is it the center of a daisy? …a sunset? …a chicken’s feet?
Is it a topaz ring? …a canary? ...the flames of fire?
Is it the middle traffic light? …a banana? …a glass of lemonade?
Is it a rubber duckie? …a taxi cab?... a smilie face?
Is it a number two pencil? … Sponge Bob? …a banana peel?
Is it a field of sunflowers? …autumn? …Big Bird?
Is it a school bus? …an egg yolk? …happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!