Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Your Art Inspired by Peanut Butter Cup, Butterfinger, & Butterscotch

Enjoy the art inspired by Helen's painting, Peanut Butter Cup, Butterfinger, Butterscotch.
(The Inspiration Image is at the bottom of this post.)

Sara Harley: Buttercup and Butternut

When I first saw Helen’s inspiration painting, I imagined all the possibilities of candy I could eat (I mean photograph!). Maybe it’s the time of year, with all the local harvests...or maybe it’s just that I’ve been craving vegetables lately...but when I saw these squash at a local market, I knew this would be my response.

 

 Inspiration Image: Peanut Butter Cup, Butterfinger, & Butterscotch by Helen Eaton

Well, just yum, yum, and yum! Right?! Yes, of course I ate the missing half of the Reese's.  And, I not only ate the bite from the Butterfinger, I had to do it twice because the first bite wasn't pretty enough for the painting. A very enjoyable part of the painting process, I'd say.

2 comments:

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!