Monday, January 11, 2021

Your Art Inspired by Blueberry Muffin

Enjoy the art inspired by Helen's painting, Blueberry Muffin
(The Inspiration Image is at the bottom of this post.)

Lynn Hanousek: Chocolate Bar
Acrylic on canvas board, 4x6

What do chocolate bars have to do with blueberry muffins? Not much except both need to be unwrapped to be eaten and both are yummy.


Sara Harley: Blueberry Love
photograph
I'm not a fan of muffins, but I do love blueberries and eat them almost every day. This simple photograph tries to convey my love in a playful story, although I usually like to use a spoon!

 
Deidre Townsend: Blueberry Ball
Yarn Crochet

I needed practice crocheting and Helen’s Blueberry Muffin reminded me I had this great blue yarn just itching to be turned into a blueberry. 




Inspiration Image:  Blueberry Muffin by Helen Eaton
Mmmmmmmm.....
It's hard to believe, but I never tasted a blueberry until I was an adult with kids of my own.  No need to feel bad for me; I make up for it now by making sure to load my muffins so full of them that it's just a gooey, yummy mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!