Friday, January 1, 2021

January Inspiration - 2021

Hello Art Friends and Hello 2021!  We are glad you are here!

Are you ready to create new art with us?  Are you waiting for inspiration to begin? Maybe we can help. This month we've chosen two inspiration images that we hope will set your creative mind in motion. Take time to look at the images and read the thought behind each one.  Then it's YOUR turn. Oil painting, paper collage, photography, sculpture, floral arrangement, jewelry making, wood burning, quilting, yarn work, watercolor... The possibilities are in your hands.

We look forward to seeing what YOU create this month.  Join us by sharing your artwork! 


January Inspiration 1: Support System by Sara Harley
This lonely pine cone has been caught in maple branches for months, and I see it on my daily walks. I started thinking about how we all need our own support systems...someone to catch us when we fall... especially in these difficult times.



January Inspiration 2:Blueberry Muffin by Helen Eaton
Mmmmmmmm.....
It's hard to believe, but I never tasted a blueberry until I was an adult with kids of my own.  No need to feel bad for me; I make up for it now by making sure to load my muffins so full of them that it's just a gooey, yummy mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!