Saturday, September 18, 2021

Your Art Inspired by Preserving Summer

   Enjoy the art inspired by Sara's photograph, Preserving Summer.
(The Inspiration Image is at the bottom of this post.)

Jeanne King: Grid
Photograph
I struggled with the September inspiration. Then it came to me out of the blue! I use a craft box for mixing paints and after finishing a project, I was washing it out when I noticed what a lovely grid the sections filled with watery, soapy paint created. So I guess I was inspired by Sara’s photograph but mostly I was inspired by a serendipitous observation!


Helen Eaton: Cherry Tomatoes on the Vine
Oil on Canvas, 6"x 6"
Instagram @helenpowelleaton
Another summer is giving its best.  Hopeful blooms turn into vegetables to be harvested. These little cherry tomatoes hold all the joy and color of the season of sun.


Preserving Summer by Sara Harley
Another season is coming to a close. Glorious blooms are fading and vegetables are being harvested. These bottled memories preserve the joyous colours of the season of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback and encouraging comments welcome!